Tapes of different specifications, models, and strengths cannot be mixed during the use of the tape. The tape needs to be placed in the warehouse when stored, so that the tape can be protected from the sun and rain to a certain extent. If it is found during use There are traces of damage to the tape, it is necessary to find the cause and repair it in time. In order to prevent the tape from breaking, if the tape maintains good cleanliness during production. In order to avoid damage to the belt edge when loading and unloading the conveyor belt, it is necessary to use a crane to ensure that the tape is not damaged.
Share with you tips on tape maintenance:
1. Adhesive tape needs to be placed in rolls and cannot be folded. If it is stored for a long time, it needs to be turned over once a quarter. Moreover, the tape should be stored in the warehouse to avoid the sun and rain.
2. The type and specification of the tape should be selected reasonably according to the needs of use.
3. There is a direct relationship between the good operation of the tape and the cleanliness. Foreign substances will affect the eccentricity of the tape. If the tape is found to be damaged during use, it is necessary to find the cause and then repair it in time.
Causes of tape aging:
1. Oxygen, because the oxygen content in the air accounts for 21%, and oxygen has the characteristics of accelerating the oxidation of substances, it is very active, causing rapid oxidation of the tape, which leads to the “old” of the tape. But when we stick the tape, it is enough not to let the tape have bubbles. Of course, this factor is inevitable for the air-permeable tape.
2. Ultraviolet rays (sunlight). Ultraviolet rays have high temperature characteristics that can quickly decompose viscous substances. Tapes that have been exposed to sunlight for a long time will be decomposed by them, causing the tape to age. This depends on the place where the tape is used, and see if the object can be exposed to the sun.