The correct storage method of scotch tape:
I believe you will not be unfamiliar with Scotch tape, but do you really store it correctly? Now let’s popularize the correct storage techniques for everyone!
1. When the storage temperature of scotch tape is between 15 and 38℃, it is not easy to cause residual glue when used, and relatively speaking, it is better to use the part that is closer to the low temperature.
2. The storage environment will cause the aging of the transparent tape, such as: oxygen, ultraviolet (sunlight), metal, especially brass or rust, bleaching agent, plasticizer and other environmental long-term effects will cause the tape to deteriorate, soften, solidify, and lose its adhesion. Sex.
3. According to the type of scotch tape, select the appropriate period of use, storage environment and conditions, packaging specifications, etc.
4. Scotch tape cannot be squeezed during storage, otherwise there will be a color difference between the tape roll and the roll.
5. Scotch tape should be placed in a roll, not folded, and turned over once a season when it is stored for too long.
6. The type and specifications of the tape should be selected reasonably according to the use needs and specific conditions.