How to remove the glue of the scotch tape? This problem has always plagued everyone, especially now that summer is here, many people have bought new refrigerators, electric fans, air conditioners and other things. Many businesses will put stickers on them. At this time, how to remove the glue of the scotch tape? ? China Tape Net introduces ten ways to remove tape traces:
1. Turpentine: It is the pen lotion used when drawing. We can use a paper towel to stick some pen detergent on the offset printing area and wipe it off after a while.
2. Paste the old and new scotch tape: This is the principle of using the new scotch tape to glue down the old scotch tape. This method is often also very practical.
3. Eraser: This is the most commonly used and the easiest method that everyone can think of. Of course, when the eraser is first used, it will become very dark. Will turn white.
4. Expired skin care products: Because it contains chemicals, these are very useful for removing the glue of the scotch tape.
5. The mixture of soap, ammonia and turpentine is also very effective.
6. Both sodium water and paint thinner can remove the glue of scotch tape.
7. Hair dryer: This method is also commonly used by people, using the principle of heating the glue to make it easier to fall off.
8. The nail polish remover can also remove the offset printing of the transparent tape.