Many netizens have raised such a question: Is scotch tape poisonous? Since scotch tape is a tape product we often use, when using scotch tape to seal the box, it is sometimes bitten off with the mouth. So everyone is very concerned about whether the scotch tape is toxic. . Anhui New Era tape manufacturer will solve everyone’s doubts today.
We know that scotch tape is a combination of adhesive and film. The film is also made through chemical experiments to some extent, which contains various chemical substances. Adhesive is even more needless to say, it is made of synthetic rubber, and synthetic rubber itself is a toxic substance, people often use it is harmful to the body.
Is scotch tape poisonous? Recently, online and news reports on supermarkets using tape to tie up vegetables have proved that scotch tape is toxic, especially the use of scotch tape in food, which has a great harm to people’s bodies. When we put the tape on the fire and burn it, we can smell a very smelly smell. This is because the chemicals in the tape are burning, and the burned gas will have a certain effect after being inhaled by the human body.
From this case, is the scotch tape poisonous? We can say that the scotch tape is usually non-toxic under normal circumstances, but it is toxic if the scotch tape is used to bind vegetables, because its ingredients will stick to the vegetables. , Vegetables are for human consumption, and the adhesive of scotch tape is eaten indirectly. From this aspect, scotch tape is toxic.