Let’s take a look at the uses of tape in life and the good preservation methods. What are the precautions for road transportation?
What are the uses of tape in life? There are many types of tape, such as box sealing tape, transparent tape, double-sided tape, masking tape, warning tape and so on.
Tape factory transparent sealing tape
1. The sealing tape plays the role of sealing and protecting various products
2. It is widely used for the structural bonding of metal, plastic, glass, ceramics and other materials, such as the fixing of plastic parts of electronic products, laminated glass, etc.
3. Anti-static tape is used as a warning for static-sensitive products or anti-static areas.
4. Anti-static warning floor tape is used in anti-static areas and contains warning slogans in Chinese and English
Storage, transportation and maintenance of tape
1. Adhesive tape should be stored in the warehouse to avoid sunlight and rain; no contact with acid-base oil and organic solvents, keep it clean and dry, 1m away from the discovery device, the room temperature is between -15℃~40℃.
2. Adhesive tape should be placed in rolls, not folded, and should be turned over once a quarter when stored for too long.
3. When loading and unloading the conveyor belt, it is best to use a crane, and use a rigging with a beam to hoist it smoothly to avoid damaging the belt edges, and do not load and unload arbitrarily, which may cause loose rolls and loose sleeves.
4. The type and specifications of the tape should be selected reasonably according to the use needs and specific conditions.
5. It is not allowed to use tapes of different varieties, different specifications, models, strengths, and cloth layers together (matching groups).
6. It is best to use thermal vulcanization glue for conveyor belt joints to improve reliability and maintain high effective strength.
7. The diameter of the conveyor roller and the minimum pulley diameter of the conveyor belt should meet the relevant regulations.
8. Do not make the tape snake or creep, keep the drag roller, the vertical roller flexible, and the tension should be moderate.
9. When the conveyor is equipped with baffles and cleaning devices, the abrasion of the tape should be avoided.
10. Cleanliness is the basic condition for the good operation of the tape. Foreign substances will affect the eccentricity of the tape, the difference in tension, and even breakage.
11. When the tape is found to have early damage during use, the cause should be found and repaired in time to avoid adverse consequences